01 02 03 My Spreadsheet Brain: Storybook Themed DIY Challenge: Alice in Wonderland 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Storybook Themed DIY Challenge: Alice in Wonderland

34
As these things go, my life has been super duper crazy.
Besides for the normal every day life/wife/mom things, and the 9 to 5, I've also been extremely busy writing for the various publications that I am committed to.
With that said, my last post was a nails post and today's post is a nails post.
Ta daaaa!
You're welcome :)

Todays nail post is this weeks edition of the storybook themed DIY challenge thingie. If you recall we've done Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Cinderella thus far.  I'm quite liking this challenge because it's really making me step out of my comfort zone.

This weeks theme is Alice in Wonderland.
And these are the pics that have inspired me:

The Queen of Hearts (Photo: Disney)
The checkered floor (Photo: Bridal Guide)
Spiraling down the rabbit hole (Photo: Deviant Art)

Amongst other things.
Anyways, so this is what I came up with:




I used my Catrice base coat.
The colors I used was the lovely pinky Essence Nude Glam 01 Cotton Candy and the very daring Essence 113 Do you speak love.

The nail art you're seeing are all stickers, made on freezer baggies.
Man, this is the easiest thing I've ever done in my life. (Exaggeration much?)
I'll take some pics and post a tut soon.

Finished it off with my Catrice gel top coat - which, by the way, makes my manis last super duper longer than long!
(No exaggeration here).

I think my nails came out pretty darn cool!
Albeit was a bit busy for my corporate 9 to 5.
But still... pretty darn cool, if I do say so myself.
And I will.
So I have!
Ha!


See the hands of my little bebe








This is what the other ladies came up with. I wish I could crawl inside their heads and live there for like, a week. Or so.

Ruth Abercrombie
Just Ella Bella
Suddenly a Mom

Labels:

35 36 37 38