01 02 03 My Spreadsheet Brain: Nail art stencils - An easy way to look as if you're very clever {NailLinkUp} 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Nail art stencils - An easy way to look as if you're very clever {NailLinkUp}

34
How random is my post title?
Well that's how I feel this morning. Random.
But anyways, I'm here to talk about nails.



So today I want to show you guys this super cheap nail art stencils (vinyls, if you will) that I picked up at Clicks the other day. They were on promotion, so I did not mind swiping it up, even though I had no idea how it worked.

I did a fairly simple mani. Just painted my nails with my favorite coral Sinful Colors Island Coral.
I then waited for that to dry properly (2 coats) and then applied the nail stickers to my nails, on cleverly thought out places (not really) and applied a coat of bright blue Sinful Colors Savage over it.
And ta da! Instant mustache! How fetch!
I tried using the same stencil twice (see pointy finger) and it turned out almost as good as the first time around. The trick is to not get any polish on the sticky part of the sticker.

Topped it all up with a gel look top coat and I was good to go.
I love this fresh coral color. I know I've said so before, but hey, it's that good!
I've got this polish on my toes as well... it really compliments my summer sandals :)

What do you think about stencils and vinyls?
This is my entry for the January Nail Link Up (Find more info here). The theme for last week was 'Something New'... and using the stickers were pretty new to me :)




Labels:

35 36 37 38