01 02 03 My Spreadsheet Brain: Wedding theme mania! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Wedding theme mania!

34
We've decided on the colors red and champagne for our wedding, because we would really like to incorporate a whole bunch of musical elements into the over all theme of the day... and deep red and champagne just seems to work with that.
Dontcha think?

I would really like a whole bunch of different types of instruments to be played- Harp, Guitar etc.
So that's one thing we are definitely wanting to do.

I also really like the idea of having music notes confetti.
Still trying to work my brain around the idea.
Wish me luck.

I would really looooove to have some kind of a music-themed party favor as well.
Ideas?

Check out some of these cool ideas below:

Music Themed Wedding

Music Themed Wedding

Music Themed Wedding

Music Themed Wedding

Music Themed Wedding

Music Themed Wedding

Music Themed Wedding

xxxL

Labels:

35 36 37 38