01 02 03 My Spreadsheet Brain: Will it ever be me? 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Will it ever be me?

34
I went through my "IDEAS" folder this morning and found this piece of writing :)
Not sure if it was meant to be a song or a really long poem.
Or maybe its a Soem. A Pong.
Okay Okay I'm done now :)


Will it ever be me?

Always the passing phase, never the one that stays
Will it ever be me?
Novelty at its best, Permanently a guest
Will it ever be me?

Because once again, love comes around,
And I’m swallowed whole, no control, and then spit out
Do you blame me for living with the endless doubt
It will never be me

Temporarily a queen, never more than a dream
Will it ever be me?
Just a smoldering glance, worth a short-lived romance
Will it ever be me?

Because like before, love has left me with stars
And then made its way to the one I never was
So Ill sit here admiring it all from afar
It will never be me

Oh I’ll keep holding on,
Like that eerie love song,
You’ve heard once but can’t get out of your head…
And I’ll play it for you,
Hoping one day you’ll choose,
To remain with me, and not to forget

And then one more time, love will exit and I’m
Holding on to the hope it’ll one day be mine
But ‘til I am chosen, my heart echoes the line:
Will it ever be me?

xxxL

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38