01 02 03 My Spreadsheet Brain: Happy Birfday Laila! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Happy Birfday Laila!

34
It was my beautiful niece's 5th birthday last Thursday, and in between running around for our annual Arise women's conference (which I will tell you about tomorrow) and work and rehearsals and and and, I managed to throw her a leeeetle birthday party.
I printed a couple of "Happy Birthday" banners, got some snacks, made some party hats and cupcakes and ta daaa!

She loved it!
I'm guessing the doll and other cute gifts were also a contribution to her excitement...
But hey! my hat, banners and cupcakes were the main reason, OK! :)

I was in such a rush and had this ingenious idea of baking a choc cake with chocolate muffin mix (oh yes I did), but I think I added to much oil. See the explosion below. It still tasted great tho! And I didn't have to share hahaha

The kids were hungry so I made em some spider spaghetti and ended up making some of my fabulous Molto Gustoso Secret Pasta for my mom, sister and I.
All in all, it was a good day.

Happy Monday ya'll!
xxxL
The Birthday Girl
Rahiem wearing my remarkable diy hat :)
See the hearts :)
Cake explosion
Nom Nom Nom spider spaghetti


Labels:

35 36 37 38