01 02 03 My Spreadsheet Brain: Photo Challenge Day 16: Something I see every morning 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Photo Challenge Day 16: Something I see every morning

34

Well, for those of you who don't know, I work at a car dealership.

 These are all new cars yes, and I guess its pretty exciting to have these babies greet you bright and early in the morning... well, if you were in to that sorta thing.
Yeah I agree, they are very pretty.
Me? Well, I have a not-so-new Golf lol that has no special features or anything amazing except for the fact that its called Blue even tho its a black car.
And I'm prrrrrrretty happy with it.
Hey who knows, maybe I'll appreciate this picture one day when I grow up and start loving fast, expensive things. But for now, when I see these in the morning, all I'm thinking is: "Aaaaack, back at work....I wana sleeeeeeeeeeep..."

xxxL

Labels:

35 36 37 38