01 02 03 My Spreadsheet Brain: Photo Challenge Day 6: Something that makes me smile 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Photo Challenge Day 6: Something that makes me smile

34
Bleugh.
I am really needing something to make me smile this morning, so today's Photo Challenge really..er... CHALLENGED me.
After I racked my brain zone, I came up with the one thing that makes me smile (besides, of course, for getting a hectic revelation from God and feeling like everythings going to be ohkayyyy)... well, that one other thing... happens to be something that I cannot take a pic of right now, due to location, so collage I will make...




This here, is my heart ... my baby boy.
He makes me see things and discover things that I would never ever look at it.
I am forever thankful for him and I know that God is going to raise him up to lead nations one day. He is such a little Jesus-loving, PSP-playing, BOOK-READING!, "knock knock" jokes-telling, monster.
I love him so!

xxxL

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38