01 02 03 My Spreadsheet Brain: Valentines Shmellentines 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Valentines Shmellentines

34
I love love.
I even love the idea of love.
I just dont love the idea of showing love once a year... with chocolates, teddy bears and soppy *barf* cards.
Yeah yeah yeah!
I know its the day of love... But I want to live a LIFE of love!
Howzat?! :)
Pretty awsome, I'd say.

Anyways, so I was "googling" the Bible, trying to find out what God says about love and how we should love each other and I found a bit of rad stuff like:

Love is patient, kind, not jealous, not boastful, not self-seeking, not easily angered. Its not proud. Its not rude. It keeps no record of wrongs. Its not a fan of evil but *hearts* the truth. Love believes. Love hopes. Love ENDURES. Love never fails. Love is greater than faith and hope. God is love and if we live in love, we live in God. And He loved us so much that he gave his only son and 'coz of that, nothing can seperate us from His love. Not death, not life, not the powers of hell.. no powers in the sky or on the earth. Not our fears for today or our worries about tomorrow. No angel. No demon. Nothing in ALL creation can seperate us from His love. Now THATS what I call REAL love. He has called us to love one another as He loves us.
(Romans 8, Ephesians 5, 1 John 4, John 3, 1 Corinthians 13)

But then we're like:
"Hey dude, I love you so much... but just for today... heres a box of choclates to prove it..."
Right?
NOT!!

People, lets show love, be love, LIVE love, daily as we reveal Gods love through our lives.

With that said, lemme end of with a very sweet and sincere:
LUV YA! :)

xxxLuchae



Labels:

35 36 37 38