01 02 03 My Spreadsheet Brain: 10 Questions 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

10 Questions

34
Found these 10 Questions on A Chick Named Chuck's blog...
Thought it to be pretty interesting and random and compared to this pile of registration documents staring at me on my desk, its pretty a-flippen-mazing right now :)

Right? So here goes:

1. When do you feel happiest?When I get home from some place really weird and Im like... "sigh, I love my house".
Or when I get into my car and its windy outside... then Im like "sigh, I love my car".
I think its basically when I realized Im super blessed.

2. How do you take care of yourself?
LOL What does that even mean? I guess I eat and I sleep... on occasion.
Uhmm... I wash my hair once a week. Does that count? Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be a Princess... and have someone run my bath water for me... and paint my toenails... and feed me grapes.
That sorta thing. Im sure it'd be pretty awsome. But also really boring after a while. Especially if you dont even like grapes.

3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated?
This is a conundrummik question. I do thrive on being around others. But sometimes, I like to be alone. It helps me to focus and just breathe. Especially when I want to sing at the top of my lungs.

4. What do you do for fun?
I play some guitar. And write. And sometimes read. But I mostly just lay on my bed and zone...

5. What intimidates you?
When someone acts as if Im really really awsome at something and Im thinking... "uhmm.. what if I do this and it sucks"

6. What is something you're proud of?
My son. Hes pretty amazing. Im metaphorically high 5ing myself right now.

7. Finish this sentence. I never _____________.
understand why people enjoy eating sushi! Its raw fish, for goodness sake!

8. Favorite vacation spot.
Zanzibar! Ive never been... but God is good and Im pretty sure He's heard my heartfelt pleas :)

9. Today is a (rate from 1 - 10).
Today is debatable

10. Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you'd know_____________.
that I sometimes wish I could be way more bossier than I really am hahaha and that I tie my hair up and kick off my shoes as soon as I enter my front door.

Labels:

35 36 37 38