01 02 03 My Spreadsheet Brain: The Last Time 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Last Time

34
Something that I've written a loooooooong time ago... Just thought I'd share :)
xxxL

The Last Time
Written by Luchae Gie

I thought that was the last time. Is this the last time? Will it last?
I was fooled into thinking that the last time was the past.
But now these broken feelings seem to creep up onto me.
An eerie haunt that fills me with the way things use to be.

Thought I was done with healing wounds your puncturing words create.
Coz I was done with dealing with loves sick idea of fate.
But once again I’m grieving for what was and could have been.
Was stupid in believing that the last time was the end.

So I’m rolling up my heart, coz I think it’s had enough.
Ive pushed it to new limits when I gave it up to love
The poor things had its fair share of experienced mistakes

I think its wiser not see how much times it can break

I’ve packed it in an old brown box, placed on the highest rack
I’ll take it down, when ready, to admire all the cracks
I’m rolling up my heart for good, and crazy as it seems
I think it stands a better chance away from all loves dreams

I thought that was the last time. This is the last time, coz I’m done.
I’ve given and I’ve given and got nothing in return.
I knew the repercussions so I have myself to blame
For trying to be a winner, when there’s no winner in loves game

I swear I’ll never again let myself listen to me
It’s clear that all my wisdom fades in cupids’ reverie
I’m making this the last time. It’s the last time. Here it is.
It’s the last time that I’ve fallen, that I’m crying, that I bleed.


So I’m rolling up my heart, coz I think it’s had enough.
Ive pushed it to new limits when I gave it up to love
The poor things had its fair share of experienced mistakes

I think its wiser not see how much times it can break

I’ve packed it in an old brown box, placed on the highest rack
I’ll take it down, when ready, to admire all the cracks
I’m rolling up my heart for good, and crazy as it seems
I think it stands a better chance away from all loves dreams

It's the last time that I'm smitten
It’s the last time that I’m bitten
It’s the last time I’ll be broken
It’s the last time that I’ll choke and
It’s the last time I’ll be stupid
It’s the last time for you cupid

It’s the last time that I’m falling
It’s the last time that I’m falling 


Labels:

35 36 37 38