01 02 03 My Spreadsheet Brain: Friday, 10th June 2011 - Forgiveness 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Friday, 10th June 2011 - Forgiveness

34
Forgiveness - Walk in the park? Or a Park in your walk?

I know that Jesus died for me... for my sins... for all my wrongs... And he did so willingly!
That just amazes me.
I know that because He died, there is this never-ending sea of grace that covers me.
I know that nothing is bigger than Gods love for me.
Nothing can separate me from it.
Nothing can make Him not love me.

Okay, so I started this blog post by mentioning all the things that makes my relationship with God just that...
relationship...NOT a religion.
My relationship with Him is real and even though He is ALWAYS the same, my walk with Him will have dips and peaks and different kinds of things that gives it flavor and helps me to grow.

With that said, I just want to mention the dip I am going through right now.
Well, its not a dip per say... but more like a challenge.
Someone has wronged me SO many times... and every time I let it slide and forgive them, because I have been forgiven by none other than the God of EVERYTHING.
So who am I to let my little offence get the better of me, right?

But yet, I have been questioning GRACE and how it applies to my life and actions.
His mercy’s are new every morning... Should my mercy be new every morning?
His grace is sufficient for every single thing I do... Should my grace equal His?
When I've broken His heart over and over and He still calls me friend, does this mean that I should match His beautiful integrity and loyalty and do the same for others?
I mean, when is it CUT OFF TIME for them?!

LOL :)
God must be laughing at me and my dramaticness right now.
Sigh, His love makes it worth it all.
And I think that is the key here hey...
He says that He wants us to love others as we love ourselves.
I would do it for Him.
I would love my enemy’s, for Him.
I would pray for those who mistreat me, for Him.
I would bless those who curse me, for Him.
And anyways, HELLO! He's got my back!

Genesis 12:2-3
2 “I will make you into a great nation,
   and I will bless you;
I will make your name great,
   and you will be a blessing.
[a] 3 I will bless those who bless you,
   and whoever curses you I will curse;
and all peoples on earth
   will be blessed through you

Anyways, and so I just remembered a little kiddies song that makes SO much sense right now:
Turn your eyes upon Jesus
Look full in His beautiful face
And the things of the world will go strangely dim
In the light of His glory and grace

So I am choosing to set my mind on Christ, and lett all these little things fade away as I behold Him.

Sjoe! That was just something I had to remind myself.
So thank you for allowing me to do it here.

xxxL

Labels:

35 36 37 38